Possible Cyclone sur ou proche de nos îles entre Dimanche et Mardi... Soyez prêts... Possible Tropical Cyclone on or near our islands between Sunday & Tuesday... Be prepared...






POSSIBLE TROPICAL STORM ON OR NORTH NORTHERN LESSER ANTILLES FROM SUNDAY

A weak area of low pressure, associated with a tropical wave, is located over the far eastern Atlantic near the Cabo Verde Islands. Environmental conditions are expected to become a little more favorable for some gradual development of this system by this weekend while it moves westward at 15 to 20 mph over the tropical Atlantic.
  • Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 %
COMMENTS... 

Less worries than before yesterday as the chance of formation has diminished (40% chance of development instead of 60% 2 days ago). Now, it could form after our islands. Currently, our islands appear less directly threatened as this system is expected to run widely north of our islands within about 5-6 days i.e Sunday-Monday. Currently, this system is well disorganized. The NHC does not seem very sure...
    Next cyclone names: Hermine, Ian & Julia

POSSIBLE CYCLONE À PARTIR DE DIMANCHE AU NORD DES PETITES ANTILLES

Une faible zone de basses pressions associée avec une Onde Tropicale (Invest 92L) est située sur l'extrême Est Atlantique entre la côte africaine et les îles du Cap-Vert. Les conditions sont prévues de devenir un petit peu plus favorables pour un développement progressif de ce système en fin de semaine alors qu'il se déplace vers l'ouest à 15-20 Mph (24-32 km/h) sur l'Atlantique tropical. 

  • Chances de formation dans les 5 jours... moyennes... 40% (-10% qu'hier)

COMMENTAIRES...

L'inquiétude est moins grande qu'avant-hier car les chances de formation ont diminué (40% de chances de formation au lieu de 60% il y a 2 jours). Cependant, tôt ou tard ce système devrait se former, mais peut-être après avoir abordé notre région. Actuellement, nos îles semblent d'ailleurs moins menacées. Ce système devrait en effet passer assez largement au nord dans 5-6 jours soit aux environs de Dimanche-Lundi. Actuellement, ce système est bien désorganisé. Le NHC ne semble pas bien sûr de lui...

Prochains noms de cyclones: Hermine, Ian puis Julia

NBBCmeteo, votre météo



SVP, RÉFÉREZ-VOUS AVANT TOUT AUX MÉTÉOS OFFICIELLES !

PLEASE, OVER ALL, STAY TUNED TO OFFICIAL WEATHER OFFICES!


Modèles informatiques | Computer models






Commentaires

Archives

Plus d'éléments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catégories / Tags

AIR CARAÏBES1 AIR FRANCE2 AIRBOX1 AIRPORT5 ANDROID6 ANIMAUX6 ANNONCES1 ANTENNES1 ANTILLES1 ARNAQUE27 ARTISANS1 ASSURANCES3 BALEINES1 BBQ3 BELLE CRÉOLE1 BESTIOLES1 BLOG5 BONNES AFFAIRES1 BRICOLAGE2 CAMBRIOLAGE1 CANULARS2 CHARTERS7 CHAT TCHAT MESSAGERIE3 CHIEN PERDU1 CHIKUNGUNYA9 CIGUATERA1 CINEMA1 CLIM2 CO-OWNERSHIP PROPERTY1 COM2 COMMENTAIRES1 COMMERCES1 CONTACT3 COPROPRIÉTÉ15 COULEUR du NBBC4 COUP de GUEULE4 CS59 CURIOSITÉ1 CYCLONES - HURRICANES74 DAY CHARTERS34 DENGUE-MOUSTIQUES-MOSQUITOES17 DEPANNAGE1 DÉSINFORMATION1 DEVISES | CURRENCY2 DIAPORAMA1 DISTRACTIONS3 DROPBOX1 EAU1 EBOOKS1 EDUCATION2 EMPLOI2 ENFANTS3 EQUIPEMENT MAISON1 EVENEMENT-EVENT18 FAKE-NEWS2 FAUSSES-NOUVELLES1 FIBRE2 FLIGHT SEARCH-CHERCHER UN VOL2 FLIGHTS1 FRANCE2 FRAUDE1 GALLERY-IMAGES6 GOOGLE2 GRAND NETTOYAGE - GREAT CLEANUP1 GRATUIT1 HAUT-DÉBIT1 HEINEKEN REGATTA2 HOULE DE NORD2 HUMOUR10 IMMOBILIER4 IMPÔTS1 INCIVISME11 INFO343 INFORMATIQUE-COMPUTING24 INSOLITE11 INTERNET18 INVITATIONS2 IPHONE1 IRM1 IRMA15 JEUX4 LA POSTE1 LE PELICAN3 LIENS-LINKS1 LOCATION ANNÉE5 LOCATION SAISONNIÈRE-HOLIDAY RENTAL6 LOI1 LOISIRS10 LYCÉE1 MAHO2 MAPS CARTES2 MARIGOT1 MÉDUSES1 MER6 MERCURE1 METEO | WEATHER25 METEO NBBC WEATHER32 METEO WEBMASTER WEATHER17 MOTS DE PASSE1 MUSIC2 NAVIRE ÉCHOUÉ7 NAVIRES-SHIPS24 NBBC23 NBBC MOBILE1 NEWS39 NOUVEAU SITE2 ORANGE4 PÊCHE2 PHISHING9 PIRATAGE1 PISCINES10 PLAGES8 PORTAIL1 POST-IRMA20 PRÉSIDENTIELLE2 PRÉVISIONS CYCLONIQUES3 PROMO VOLS39 PROPRIÉTAIRES3 PRUDENCE!1 PUB1 PUB INFO1 RADIO LOCALES2 RAVALEMENT5 REAL ESTATE1 RECETTES4 RÈGLEMENT1 RÉHABILITATION4 RENT A CAR1 RÉPARATIONS5 RESERVE NATURELLE2 RESTAURANT PÉDAGOGIQUE7 RESTAURANTS2 RIVAGES1 RULES-RÈGLEMENT INTÉRIEUR3 RUMEURS1 SAINT-MARTIN4 SAISON CYCLONIQUE 20182 SANDY GROUND1 SANTÉ19 SARGASSES4 SECURISER9 SECURITE56 SÉCURITÉ1 SÉISMES1 SINT-MAARTEN1 SMARTPHONE1 SNORKELING1 SNSM1 SOLANA12 SONDAGE1 SOYEZ PRÊT - BE READY1 SPAMS2 SPECTACLE1 ST MARTIN4 SXM INFO5 SYNDIC7 TAXE de SÉJOUR2 TELEPHONE9 TENNIS1 TERRASSES1 TEST1 TOURISME7 TRAVAUX1 TRUCS10 TSUNAMI5 TV2 TWITTER3 UM1 UTILE1 VACANCES1 VANDALISME3 VIDE-GRENIER1 VIDEO20 VIDEO DU JOUR1 VIGILANCE-ALERTES-WATCH-WARNINGS2 VIRUS1 VOILE9 VOLS14 VOYAGE3 VOYEUR1 WEB RADIO7 WEBCAM22 WIDGETS8 WIFI3 WINDOWS XP1 WINNER TOUCH31 YACHT HOP8 YACHTING1 ZIKA5
Plus d'éléments